Business Networking

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain

Business Networking


Networking Is A Skill!

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 11:39 AM PDT

I just love to head into a room full of people I have never met before! I know that not everybody feels the same way about that kind of situation. It is a skill and one that every entrepreneur must master - the skill of networking!

Business Networking As An Art

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 09:44 AM PDT

For anyone in the business world, networking is a highly important skill to have whether you are trying to sell a product or get referrals. However, in this media-savvy age, people are forgetting the basics of proper networking. Face-to-face interactions are becoming limited as everyone opts for impersonal email acquaintances. For networking, though, understanding both the digital and real world meetings are important if you want to succeed.

Are the Best Networkers Extroverts?

Posted: 05 Aug 2011 07:09 AM PDT

As I slumped in my chair, exhausted after another evening of 'working the room', I was pondering whether I am an extrovert or an introvert - and whether this had any relationship to my ability to be a good networker. The thing is (and this annoys me) there is an industry pandering to the perception that introverts are shy, unconnected and get overwhelmed by meeting lots of people - and so need help to network. The industry also has the solution - lots of books, articles and products to help introverts feel happier about networking and 'working the room'....

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!