October 9--A Great Day in (My) History

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain



Yes, it's true, many famous people were born on October 9.

1835 - Camille Saint-Saƫns, French composer

1899 - Bruce Catton, US, historian/writer

1918 - E Howard Hunt of Watergate infamy

1940 - Joe Pepitone, baseball 1st baseman (NY Yankee)

1940 - John Lennon, rocker/Beatle

1941 - Brian Lamb, Founder of C-SPAN

1952 - Sharon Osbourne, English music manager and wife of Ozzy Osbourne

1959 - Mike Singletary, NFL middle linebacker (Chicago Bears)

1966 - David Cameron, British Prime Minister

And, in 1937 there was me. True, I have not achieved greatness, but neither I have sought it. No great ambition to lead nations, be a rock or sports star. But I have achieved a great measure of happines and  there is much to be said for that.

Moreover, I can and will produce my birth certificate if anyone asks. That's more than Obama will do!



{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!