Business Option: Tailoring per order

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain

I'll start with what is now, so what I do, very common occupation for a woman, sitting at home. That way it turned out that it is for me, my version is just implementation of the skills, higher education according to the "Management", combined with home schooling. My midwife was a professional seamstress and again in my childhood I learned to sew obvarazhitelno.

What is the essence of my classes. When I went with her work (she left, because that is now tired succumb to the idiotic orders of uneducated manual), long-lasting thought, what would do in this life, to make their own hands and knowledge. Trying to find a job, but not now suit. Money, then to open a private business, does not suffice, and to not sit idly by, I started on a little bit to take orders for sewing clothes for friends. I evaluated their services are not prohibitively expensive (around 30-40% cheaply than in the studio), so friends and acquaintances spoke very rapidly the number of my clients has increased so much that now had to call for support for her mother, who also sews great, only up to this house looks like sewing on their own (we are all together with her long time since we live separately). Thus, about our 2-va flow of clients combined into one - Business Option: Tailoring per order.

The most fundamental trump the hell we all relied in their work - the original quality and interest to each client. What exactly say, the occupation of people was not easy. Who knows how to sew, knows that it is hard work.

After some time I increased the cost of paying for our services, they are equalized with the price studio and began some nuances even higher, but clients from this by no means diminished. Town near us not small, but good studio is permitted in accordance with fingers, but to be stylish and fashionably dressed like a lot. Everything we offer a very impressive range of services: tailoring light lady as well as outerwear, any children's clothing, partly male (men are rarely what, in this case, sew, of course yes to them and to buy good clothes easier). On each client is put a special folder with yardsticks, templates and other necessary notes, embed photos of finished products, therefore, cross-linked to this customer. For each individual pattern is constructed together with all the features of shape, due to this thing any good sitting still at the first fitting. Of course, come across as well as those who in this case, no way, this is not the popularity of God, but such cases are very rare. Basically, everybody is happy and come again no time.

Now we are all a little wide. Around us there were two assistants, which make the substantive preparatory work (the bait otglazhivanie, a straight line and so on) and sew a simple piece (skirt, blouse, pants). My mother assumed the duties of the cutter and designer. I've been advertising. Immediately we all have the opportunity to multiply the number of customers, so I make ads for posting in accordance with the streets, giving messages to gratuitous media and advertising in the paid edition, on television. All we are once again working at home, but the place certainly not enough, wants to expand. I try to find a place almost at the mini-studio, and while that with this complexity, however, as well as finance to dig, so everything was in addition to failures, but more and until his fashion house nearby. Just kidding, of course, but if have a target, in this case only allowed to achieve.

Meanwhile, bring their rough estimates of our business.

First, about the cost of services:
Sewing light silk dress - from 250 rubles, the margins are the size (more than 50-second), style, fabric, destination dresses (outlet, evening, wedding and so on).
Sewing of knitted dresses - from 350 rubles.
Sewing skirts - from 100 rubles.
Sewing blouses - from 150 rubles.
Sewing trousers - from 150 rubles.
Tailoring a suit with lining - from 700 rubles. (Suits all of us are trying to sew less, because people sometimes want the impossible, and for less denyuzhku, but as well as optionally allowed to buy a good suit at a good shop. I believe that at this do not save). Here is the basic rates for most items ordered.

The most important work, as I found from personal experience - to convince people that it is your occupation is worth the money paid for that right now then your sewing thing will sit on a man perfect, and he does not need to be to find another tailor to alter sewed you a thing. There is again a caveat. If you are seeing that now come with individual styles, it is full of Koi are not suitable, try to convince him, then ordered him to so, what it will look just fine. Believe me, after this # however, the individual will be grateful.

Over the moon if you want one individual is allowed to sew: 2 suit (1 costume - 4-5 days), 5 dresses (2 days 1 robe), 10 skirts (noon to 1 skirt), 10 trousers (half-day at 1 trousers) 4.3 blouses (exactly one day on her blouse). Likely to be someone so surprised that now it is set, only for the sake of man, a non-stop sewing and even filled his hand - this is not the limit as well as original quality at the same time does not suffer. Of course, pofilonit as if most of it is like to work at main job - does not work.

When calculating the price I take exactly the minimum, as if for the most simple things:
2 Costume - 1400 rub.
5 Payment - 1250 rub.
10 skirts - 1000 rubles.
10 trousers - 1500 rubles.
Three blouses - 450 rubles.
Overall total - 5600 rub.

This amount is allowed to make one man in the moon. Given that now the average salary in our town 2-3 thousand rubles a moon, so my result is very good.

The main costs in the moon - not least 1000 rubles for supporting materials: interlining, adhesive strip, soutache, chalk, 2-3 Journal of the form "Burda", "boutique", "Atelier". Magazines I get not just the moon, because There Binder magazines approximately 10 years (with 1990), but in new magazines, especially in the "Burde", is now too much trendy piece, not suited to everyday wear.

Six months later, his work, I was able to buy a new sewing machine "Singer" in exchange for his "Podolsk", again six months later - a new import serger.

Amount of current income does not call and say that now is enough, that normally exist two families, each of the three individuals. Already added that now my mother is disabled third group, lives alone, raising my brother and sister (brother just graduated from high school that was, as my sister is studying in the institute), I live alone my family (husband and small son or daughter ). My husband is working on its own, gets far too impressive salary (about 2000 rubles) and also very proud of his wife. Looking at my work, and he himself began to stir.

I think to expand his own business, I would like to open a private studio, the Department of tissues, then that was where in the take stuff to work, as well as people at that time sews treated to much on the cheap. Already I would like to open his own office products to crafts (yarn, needles, hooks, magazines, embroidery floss and other stuff), because this is now our city is almost certainly not. I was a business project for the sake of this project, but unfortunately I can not find money to implement it. most likely, someone, or readers of the site can now, so advise in this regard.

In addition I would like to add that now is permitted to earn a living is not just sewing, knitting just as well as custom-made, so carpentry is my friend who is very frisky and fine knits. It's hard work, just like extra income allowed him priminyat. Over the moon she knits 4.3 things, the cost of a knitted cardigan - from 400 rubles. On average, she earns from 1500 rubles in the moon. Excellent quality things. Although I myself know how to knit (sorry, could not do it so quickly, as if I would like), often ordering around her that it was something new, but she sews about me (a sort of trendy barter).

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!