How to avoid mistakes in business

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain

In the old 80's, at which time my main business was collapsing, I thought what I'd most insane individual on Earth. Being broken, I called the lenders are doing everything possible so that I no longer much in life does not want to be an entrepreneur. I even wanted to go back to my old job.

But in exchange to accept defeat her own way, my wealthy father gave me one of the most important lessons: "You are very lucky that now you have failed. Today around you there is a possibility to comprehend as a failure pile success. If you learn this act, your life will become more not less and not less than successful "

Here are 3 key options as if failure to make a success:

1. Do not reproach. When my wealthy father asked me that now is not got, first what I said - it reproaches the partners as well as economy. He said: "If you blame somebody in this case, the other, anything you did not learn from their mistakes. Provided that if you blame, you give strength. "Remember, the victim was not made by entrepreneurs, business owners, only the strong and confident people.

2. Look at new partners. Wealthy Dad always said that it was even in a bad deal, he always met nice people. Some of them became his partners. Immediately next to me came from a friend of one of the fiasco of the company, similar to current partners, I met exactly the real estate business as well as franchising.

3. Do work on the bugs. As evil as well as a broken, I would like to run away from their own mistakes. But in exchange to ubegaat, I returned to the factory, did work on the bugs (I saw them, recognized, drew conclusions), which in the future, very useful to me.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!