This will cost

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain

Just been out for a drive up to a place called Capstone Country Park to walk the dog.



It's a lovely place and very popular with all sorts of people not just dog walkers. We had a great time and I do feel very relaxed and life is pretty good.

However, one of the things I did notice was the state of the roads, it's not the snow, that can and will clear eventually, it's the potholes and ruts caused by water getting into cracks, freezing, expanding and breaking up the road surface. I didn't have to travel too far and it was fairly obvious that the roads are in a bad state compared to a month ago.
None of the roads are A roads, that means that it will be up to Medway council to repair them and I suspect they'll have their work cut out for them, it's also going to be expensive too so I guess (har de har) that my council tax is going to go up by quite a bit (as usual/again). Still at least in this case I can see what happens, how quickly they get too it and exactly what if anything they do about it.
Give me something to do as at least in this case I'll be able to see promises turned into action and I can send off letters (emails) of complaint to my council too. Well eventually, at the moment I'm just enjoying the snow.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!