Desperately Ways to Improve Photography

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain

Photography is such an integral part of traveling. When I come home from a trip, sorting out my photographs and picking out good ones is one of the things I enjoy most. And so I went on the hunt for some of the best photography books on composition. While there are many factors involved in creating a great photograph, I believe that composition is as important as knowing all the dials on your camera and when or how to use them. After all, a great photograph that evokes strong emotions is most powerful, thus the image has to be something special that tells a story too.

























































































{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!