Bribery

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain

As a taxpayer I'm now quite used to the government wasting my money on various schemes that to the average guy in the street simply male no sense (yes we're looking at you diversity co-ordinators and carbon capture monitors) It does seem at times that the government is paying people quite well in some cases to do nothing. OK it leaves me seething at times when I have to deal with local and national government as all I want them to do is the absolute basics and leave the rest for me to sort out, but until the revolution etc. I have to put up with it.
However this managed to make me grimace a bit more than usual.

Express.
BRIBES paid to get foreign criminals to leave the UK have tripled in the last month, the UK Border Agency has revealed.
When hard-working families are being stripped of their child benefit by the Government, murderers and rapists who agree to be flown home from prison are being given up to £1,500 in cash
The astonishing figure is more than the annual allowance for a family with a single child and comes after a Border Agency shake-up. 
 What, The, Hell?

They're foreign, they're criminals, they shouldn't be here, why bribe them to go? Has someone gone stark staring mad? Handcuff them, put them on a plane and kick them off on the tarmac at their home country, don't give them money! Oh and give them the bill for their incarceration and transport whilst you're at it and let them know if they come back it's an automatic seizure of all assets and another trip home.
I just cannot wait for the day when we string up the idiot politicians who thought this was a good idea, though I'm beginning to think hanging them from the lampposts will be far too kind.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!