An English country day

Diposkan oleh Zainal Arifain

I've always enjoyed walking with my good lady and my dog in the English countryside. Yesterday we wandered up to Capstone Country Park, which is about a mile away as the crow flies and about 2 miles in the car. A lovely blustery day too with the usual English can't make its mind up weather. We weren't expecting the incredible sight of these fellows though.




Miles and miles of daisies, not the small ones but Ox-Eye Daisies for as far as the eye could see.



The dog loved it and it was just wonderful to see as it was unexpected.

To finish off we passed a briar rose, the scent simply stunning.


There are days I hate what politicians have done and plan to do with my country and there are days like yesterday when I felt more at home in my land than ever before. I believe days like yesterday are worth fighting for, that an independent England with her own Parliament is more necessary than ever. Yesterday just reconfirmed in me what it is to be an Englishman in England, it doesn't work for everyone, but it works for me.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Comment Here!